Monday, June 4, 2012

Acceptance into Mystery Anthology

A short story I wrote many months back featuring Peter Ainsley has been chosen for a Canadian mystery anthology and I am very excited to have this byline to add to my credit. Sisters In Crime - Toronto Chapter is releasing The Whole She-Bang later this year. They announced the names of the authors accepted into the anthology this past weekend at the Bloody Words Mystery Conference in Toronto. I was there and saw my name on the anthology poster and my heart went pitter-patter. I feel somewhat vindicated that Peter Ainsley has been recognized as a three dimensional character, that my writing ability is starting to get recognized and that soon I will have another medium by which to connect with potential fans. This all feels very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment